Norah teaches clients strategies to become more confident, assertive and to help them achieve their goals.
Norah provides bespoke training and coaching to organisations and businesses.
Norah values training and coaching to support her in her own life.
How does Norah work with her clients?
- by listening in a non-judgmental way
- sharing her warmth and humour
- supporting clients to get clear about what they want from life
- giving clients powerful tools and resources to use in their everyday lives
- helping them identify and clear negative thinking and patterns that may be holding them back
- inspiring and motivating clients to achieve a better life for themselves and their families
- helping them create structured success plans to help them move forward
- keeping clients accountable to their plan
Norah established her business, BGR8 Training, in 2010. She runs BGR8 Training, with her sister / business partner Liz, to share with others the benefits of coaching and personal development. She has an Advanced Diploma in Life Coaching and is a qualified trainer of Adult Education.
Norah has years of experience delivering personal development workshops and mentoring programmes. She has delivered training in Further Education Colleges and voluntary organisations.
Norah is a mother of two teenagers. She is an advocate of a healthy work / life balance and when not working likes to spend her time travelling, socialising and doing activities such as singing, dancing, walking and yoga.
Liz has been involved in the personal development field for over fifteen years, she has a psychology degree, trained and worked as a counsellor and life coach and oversees the online marketing and business development of BGR8 Training.
Liz believes that through personal empowerment training and coaching, clients can realise their true potential, create greater success in their lives and let go of the things that hold them back. She has a passion for working with people to help them believe in themselves and their unique skills and talents.
Liz is author of the Bing and Frank series of children’s books / audios to help encourage confidence and self belief.